I would like to recommend the following changes to the upcoming spec:
- The limit parameter is still defined with a minimum of 0. Limiting the
result set to zero elements makes no sense. Chad confirmed this in a mail
"Indeed the limit=0 case makes no sense, at IRIS we have also made this a
minimum of 1."
The SC3 implementation also enforces a minimum of 1.
- SC3 provides the following additional parameters which should be added to
the spec as optional parameters:
- formatted: boolean, controls whether the XML is pretty-printed, default:
- includecomments: boolean, controls whether comments are included in XML,
- includepicks: boolean, controls whether picks are included in XML,
This feature was initially requested by Marc Grunberg, on seiscomp3-l. By
default picks are not included because they will slow down the
- additional parameter 'formatted', see above
gempa GmbH phone: +49 331 288 1696
Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam fax : +49 331 288 2831