International Federation of Digital Seismograph Networks

FDSN Working Group III

FDSN Working Group III on Coordination of Products, Tools and Services

This group was established at the 2007 FDSN meeting in Perugia Italy.

FDSN WGIII will identify standard products that may be produced by FDSN data centers. It will advocate product uniformity and methods of production for FDSN products. It will advocate development and distribution of standard software tools that will support the production of FDSN products.

The goal of FDSN WGIII is to coordinate the creation of uniform products at participating FDSN data centers. It will also attempt to standardize services and share tools that produce FDSN approved products.

fdsn-wg3-products@lists.fdsn.org

December (3)
November (9)
October
September (29)
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January
December
November
October
September
August (6)
July (11)
June (14)
May
April (1)
March (15)
February
January
December
November
October
September
August
July (1)
June (2)
May (2)
April
March (1)
February (6)
January (1)
December
November
October
September
August (1)
July
June
May
April
March
February
January
December
November
October
September
August
July
June (2)
May
April
March
February
January
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January (1)
December
November
October
September
August
July
June (4)
May
April
March
February
January
December
November
October
September (1)
August (1)

Active Message Threads for July 2019

John Clinton
2019-07-14 22:50:10
Dear WG2 / WG3 communities (apologies for cross-posting) During recent WG meetings in Montreal, a consensus emerges that we need a better structure for decision making within the FDSN WGs, allowing all members to have some clarity and transparency about how decisions are being made. A number of us have drafted the following statement at https://polybox.ethz.ch/index.php/s/OCOonMGyC6vrQi8 We would like to take this to the FDSN plenary meeting and vote this through on Wednesday. Ple... [more]
No replies
Chad Trabant
2019-07-09 06:08:42 - 2019-07-11 12:44:03
Dear Working Group III members, EIDA and IRIS have collaborated on the development of a data center registry for the FDSN and will be proposing this as a standard, centralized FDSN service at the meeting in Montreal. To allow (a bit of) review prior to the meeting and an opportunity for feedback for those not able to attend the meaning, we introduce this service below. The FDSN data center registry is designed to address: discovery of FDSN data centers (in machine-readable format) discover... [more]
Replies
Tim Ahern
2019-07-10 07:44:52
We will also be asked to approve the Action Items that came from the Kobe meeting. Here is the list of 2017 Action Items with the current status. Most of these action items have been addressed and considered closed at this time. Feel free to send corrections to me before the FDSSN WG III meeting. Cheers Tim Director of IRIS Data Services - emeritus IRIS DMC 1408 NE 45th Street #201 Seattle, WA 98105 (206)547-0393 x118 (206) 547-1093 FAX
No replies
Greetings members of FDSN WG III I hope to see many of you in Montreal this coming week. As a reminder FDSN WG III will meet Sun, July 14 @ 12:00-13:30, MCC - Floor 5 (513D). The most recent agenda is attached below. I am also attaching the minutes of the FDSN WGIII meeting held two years ago in Kobe. Please review the minutes and be prepared to discuss and approve them at the beginning of our meeting. There will not be time to read them during the meeting. Cheers Tim Ahern Chair ... [more]
No replies