Geoscience Australia votes to approve this application for membership.
Jonathan Bathgate | Director
Observatory Operations and Data | Community Safety Branch
Place, Space and Communities Division
t +61 2 6249 9690 www.ga.gov.au
From: fdsn-representatives-bounce<at>lists.fdsn.org <fdsn-representatives-bounce<at>lists.fdsn.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 August 2021 4:06 PM
To: FDSN representatives <fdsn-representatives<at>lists.fdsn.org>
Subject: [fdsn-representatives] Vote for membership
It seems like my previous message did not get through...
We have received an application for membership from National Survey for Seismic Protection - Armenia.
1. The short description of the seismic network of the National Survey of Seismic Protection is following:
• 6 High performance, compact, medium-motion broadband 6TD seismometers;
• 6 High performance, low noise, compact, broadband 3T seismometers;
• 6 High performance, low noise, compact, broadband 5T accelerometers;
• 1 broad-band STS2;
• 1 Nanometrics Broadband Sensor Trillium 240, Streckeisen STS-1VBB w/E300, Kinemetrics FBA ES-T EpiSensor Accelerometer.
The real time-based data are distributed to Data Centre from the seismic network stations
2. They are ready to share data from SRTK (41.06618, 44.32206) station.
Please could you send me your votes by the start of the IASPEI GA on 21 August 2021.
Topic home: http://www.fdsn.org/message-center/topic/fdsn-representatives/
| Unsubscribe: fdsn-representatives-unsubscribe<at>lists.fdsn.org
Sent from the FDSN Message Center (http://www.fdsn.org/message-center/
Update subscription preferences at http://www.fdsn.org/account/profile/
Geoscience Australia Disclaimer: This e-mail (and files transmitted with it) is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, then you have received this e-mail by mistake and any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its file attachments is prohibited. The security of emails transmitted cannot be guaranteed; by forwarding or replying to this email, you acknowledge and accept these risks.