International Federation of Digital Seismograph Networks

Thread: Plenary 1 Presentation and Terms of Reference Voting Options

None
Started: 2019-07-13 11:34:57
Last activity: 2019-07-14 09:01:55
I am attaching three documents for your information and consideration. The first is the powerpoint prepared by Michelle and presented by Goran at the first plenary. Floriand and I worked on two options for voting and they are also attached. Option 1 captures what was initially presented at the plenary. Option 2 captures the alternative that was brought up at the plenary meeting. I presume there will be a vote for one of these two options at the second plenary.

I am sending this to the FDSN representatives list as well as the FDSN General list and hope it reaches everyone that was in attendance at the First Plenary.
I have not found time to enter the emails from the attendee list yet. For those that ask about getting copies, please feel forward to forward this email to them but also encourage them to join the FDSN General list at. http://www.fdsn.org/message-center/topic/fdsn-general/

Tim Ahern

Chair
FDSN WG III

• Thank you Tim!

Sent: Saturday, 13 July 2019 17:35
    To: FDSN Reps <fdsn-representatives<at>lists.fdsn.org>; fdsn-general<at>lists.fdsn.org
    Cc: Goran Ekstrom <ekstrom<at>ldeo.columbia.edu>; Michelle Grobbelaar <michelle<at>geoscience.org.za>; Florian Haslinger <florian.haslinger<at>sed.ethz.ch>
    Subject: Plenary 1 Presentation and Terms of Reference Voting Options

I am attaching three documents for your information and consideration. The first is the powerpoint prepared by Michelle and presented by Goran at the first plenary. Floriand and I worked on two options for voting and they are also attached. Option 1 captures what was initially presented at the plenary. Option 2 captures the alternative that was brought up at the plenary meeting. I presume there will be a vote for one of these two options at the second plenary.