the next set of FDSN meetings are fast approaching - they will take place in conjunction with the IUGG in Montreal to be held from July 12-17, 2019.
The FDSN WGII meeting is tentatively scheduled for 12:00-14:00 on Saturday, July 13, 2019.
Myself and co-chair Chad Trabant invite your input as to topics to include on the agenda for WGII. A first draft is:
Proposed Agenda for Montreal:
1. Next generation mseed developments - update
2. Towards single string, URN-like identifiers for seismic stations
3. stationXML - planning for next major changes / documentation
4. quakeMl - status and plans
5. event types - coordinating with COSOI
Please send me any suggested agenda items in addition to or including those related to those items mentioned above.